The norms for admission to B.Ed. Course is as per the guidelines of the Gauhati University and the National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE). ARCE has its admission committee comprising the Principal, lecturers & Governing Body members of the college, which finalizes the matter relating to admission. A candidate seeking admission to the College must apply in the prescribed admission form available at the Gauhati University website as an entrance test is conducted by Gauhati University.
A candidate must produce the following documents at the time of admission :
- Original Marksheet and Admit Cards of the qualifying Examination.
- Original Pass Certificate of qualifying Examination.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Registration Certificate (Gauhati University).
- Gap certificate where necessary.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC
- Admit,Certificate and Marksheet of Common Entrance of B.Ed.
N.B. The candidate will have to enclose 2 sets(Two Sets) of application along with the relevant documents mentioned above.